Late Breaking Abstracts
Submission opens 1 August 2018
Submission closes 31 August 2018 (midnight UK time)
This section is specifically designed to present the most relevant and recent news regarding every aspect of neuromuscular disorders. The selected abstracts are to be presented as short oral presentations on the last day of the Congress.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Abstracts should be submitted by email to Dr. Haluk Topaloglu (firstname.lastname@example.org) after 1 August 2018 and no later than 31 August 2018.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress programme Book, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the Congress upon abstract submission. The programme will be given to all delegates attending the Congress upon arrival at the registration desk in Mendoza. It will also be visible to delegates via the Congress app.
- The presenting author has to be registered in order to present an abstract. If a registration is not already in place and the abstract is accepted for presentation then a link to complete the registration process will be provided at that time. Please quote your registration number during the abstract submission process.
- Only the presenting author can be the submitter of an abstract. An abstract submitted by someone who is not the presenter will be refused.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax or hard copy.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address.
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- In cases where the abstract is NOT accepted, participants will be contacted promptly and the registration fee fully reimbursed.
- The Programme Committee reserves the right to shorten the abstract title to allow its publication in the Conference Programme, and edit the content to remove acknowledgements and misspellings identified by the Programme Committee.
- Notification for abstracts will be sent out in the first week of September.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 250 words (excluding title and contact information on authors).
- There is a restriction of 20 co-authors for each abstract. If more co-authors have contributed, these should be summarily stated as Study Group and can later be displayed on the poster or appropriately be acknowledged during an oral.
- References and credits are not to be included in the abstract, nor subheadings or keywords. Note that all subheadings in abstracts automatically will be cancelled by the programme committee.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; if accepted any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
The programme committee will reach a decision by the beginning of September. The presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by email soon afterwards.
If you have any question regarding the submission of late breaking abstracts please contact email@example.com